Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Business shoes Mens, Mens Leather Wedding Lace up Formal Dress shoes Pointed Toe Fashionable Office Floral Vintage Casual shoes 4-11UK
- ECCO Women’s Soft 7 Ladies Hi-Top Sneakers
- Schmoove Men's Echo Brogue Suede
- SALVO FERDI Oxfords-shoes Mens Leather Brown
- Adidas Court Stabil 12, Men's Handball shoes
- Men's Fashion Retro Martin Boots Snow Boots Warm Lining Business Casual Dress Derby shoes
- Nike Men's Mercurial Veloce Ii Sg-pro Football Boots
- Clear Black Holograms Glitter Pleaser Women's ADO701LG C BG Platform Dress Sandal
- Elliott Lucca Women's Alessandra,Black Leather,US 10 M
- TDA Women's Stylish Open Toe T-Strap Cut-Out Satin Rhinestone Mid Heel Buckle Latin Modern Dance shoes
- Vitalo Womens Lace Up High Heel Pointed Toe Ankle Boots Autumn Winter Booties
- WSKEISP Womens Genuine Leather Studs Strappy Pointy Toe Slingback T-Strap Flat Pumps Sandal shoes
- Davikey Women's Closed Round Toe Low-Heels Frosted Low-Top Solid Boots
- Easy Street Gilda Women's Sandal
- Monie Women's Sparkle Crystal Flower Shape Patterned Wedding Dress Sandals for Bride with Ankle Strap
- Dr. Scholl's Womens Tawny Original Collection
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.