Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Nine Seven Womens Genuine Leather Stiletto Heel Pointy Toe Contrast color Handmade Sexy Ankle Boots
- Salvatore Ferragamo Women's Pilly Leather Sandals shoes
- LOVDRAM Men'S shoes, Autumn Fashion, Versatile Sports, Low shoes, Loafers, Men'S Casual shoes, Men'S shoes
- Kalra Creations Men's Stylish Traditional Indian Jutti Ethnic shoes
- Ara Mens Brogues black 11-20007-01
- Le Coq Sportif LCS R9xx Gradient Cut 1620181, Trainers
- Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Waterproof Slip-On shoes
- Black Fay Waters Women's Wedges Lambswool Short Boots Cow Fur Suede Hidden Heel Winter Snow Ankle Booties
- JOYBI Women's Ankle Pearl Anklets Flat Sandals Open Toe Slingback Soft Beach Casual Platform Low Heel Flats
- Womens Lace up Strappy Cute Summer Beach Flat Dress Gladiator Metal Buckle Ankle Strap Sandals
- Qupid Muni 23 Women's Pointed Toe Faux Vegan Leather Bootie
- AmoonyFashion Women's Solid Imitated Suede High-Heels Round Closed Toe Buckle Sandals
- Palladium Women's Pampa Hi Canvas Boot
- KENDALL + KYLIE Womens Giselle Dress Sandal
- T-JULY Womens Ladies Platforms Wedges Sandals Handmade Pearls Outdoor Slippers Summer Beach Antiskid Slides
- Vallegreen Women's Slip On 36403
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.