Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Lucky Brand Viah Sneaker, Navy bluee Palm Print
- Premier Standard - Women& 39;s Laser Cut Out Ankle Strap High Heel - Open Toe Sandal Pump - Chunky Wooden Heel Platform shoes
- CASSOCK Women's High Heel Pumps Buckles Deco Simple Party Fashion Dress shoes
- ZPSPZ sandals womens European and American Women's shoes in Summer Open-Toed Sandals, Water Drill Heels and Fashionable Ribbon Sandals
- Lady Winter Leather Martin Middle Barrel Female Boots High Heel Thick Heel Waterproof Table Female Cotton shoes Snow Boots,Black,37
- Reebok Lm Cardio Ultra Running Women's shoes Size Black Purple
- KEEN Men's Portsmouth II Hiking shoes
- Exustar E-SM842-37 Mountain Bike Cycling shoes
- Twisted X Women's Bomber Leather Driving Mocs
- Jordan Nike Men's Trainer ST Training shoes bluee
- Rieker Womens 66555 Rabea 55
- Casual Formal Business Office Leather shoes Handmade Suit Dress shoes Loafers Driving shoes
- GLSHI Mens Canvas shoes 2018 New Flax Casual shoes Flat Loafers Simple Lace-up shoes Breathable Fashion
- LUKE 1977 Mens Mojave Classic Lace up Dessert Boot
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.