Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- I'll NEVER BE HER Men Casual shoes Fashion Solid White shoes for Men Breathable Spring Solid Lace Up Classic Round Men's shoes
- Yolanda Zula Womens Lace Up Black Over The Knee Boots Low Heel Thin Rounded Toe shoes Slip On Booties
- Reebok - Royal Complete 2 LL
- Badgley Mischka Womens Eg2393 Formal Dress
- The Original Monkey Boot, Retro Style
- Minnetonka Men's Pile Lined Hardsole Moccasin Slipper (Brown)-13 M US
- Native shoes Jefferson Water shoes, Jiffy Black Bone White Big Star, 10 Men's M US
- Harpelunde Men Velvet Loafers with Tassel Handmade Slip on Wedding shoes
- Converse Unisex Adults' Chuck Taylor CTAS Boot Pc Hi Low-Top Sneakers
- - CALPIERRE Sandals Womens Suede Brown
- CHALi99 Fashion Womens Lightweight Mesh shoes Tropical Floral Summer Hawaii Loafers Trail Running Shock Absorbing
- SAMSAY Women's Mary Jane Buckled Ankel Strap Bow Tie Round Toe Platform High Heels Wedge Pumps shoes
- Saucony Women's Shadow Original Sneakers
- AnMengXinLing Gladiator Heeled Sandals Women Ankle Strap Platform Buckle shoes Block High Heel Open Toe Party Dress Wedding Pumps
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.