Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Wallhewb Women's Basic Beaded Buckle Peep Toe Ankle Strap Mid Chunky Heel Pumps Sandals Leather Evening Dress No Grinding Feet Closed Back Ankle Strap Party Low Top Fashion Black 8 M US Pumps Sandals
- Owaheson Platform Lace up Sneaker Casual Chunky Walking shoes High Top Women Bear Bredherhood Pride Flag
- Lady's Ankle Boots, Women's Round Toe Lase-up Ankle Boots Leather Combat Booties Fashion Martin Boots (color Brown, Size 39)
- T-JULY Women's High Wedges Boots Lace up Winter Ankle Boots Warm Platform shoes Fashion Slip on Sexy Short Boots
- Women Pointed Toe Ankle Boots Fashion Bowknot Martin Boots Side Zipper Chunky Heel Winter Booties
- Style & Co. Womens Fillipi Open Toe Casual Platform Sandals, gold, Size 5.0
- DANDANJIE Women's shoes British Fashion Pointed Toe Low-Heeled Zipper Martin Boots
- Skechers Mens Glide 2.0 Ultra Sneaker
- Asics Gel Lyte III Onitsuka Tiger H5V0L-3390 Sneaker shoes Schuhe Herren Men
- RF ROOM OF FASHION Women Fashion Comfy Vegan Suede Block Heel Side Zipper Thigh High Over The Knee Boots
- Geox Womens D Illusion A. Sneakers
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.