Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Nine Seven Cow Leather Women's Round Toe Wedge Heel Lace Up Handmade Over The Knee Boots
- Maruti Women's Paradise Hairon Leather Bootie, Women's 9, Panter White Black
- Men Breathable Outdoor Hiking shoes Light Glowing shoes Climbing Camping Walking shoes
- INMONARCH Mens bluee Brocade Wedding shoes MJ0094
- MTBALI - Espadrille Hight Quality, Man - Model Bali blue
- Frau 25C2 bluee Men's Ankle Boots
- Darkbrown 2019 Mens oxfords Men's Oxford shoes Formal shoes Lace Up Style OX Leather Retro British Massage Outsole Casual Fashion British Style (color DarkBrown, Size 6 UK)
- Black Kostiko Womens Lightweight Breathable Tennis Walking Running Slip-On Sneakers
- Report Signature Women's Neeley Dress Sandal
- Converse Women's Point Star Low Top Sneaker
- KemeKiss Women Stylish Short Boots
- ASICS Men's Gel-Flux 5 Running shoes T811N
- Breast Cancer Pink Butterfly College Student Classic Canvas Sneakers Comfortable shoes
- August Jim Women's Walking shoes Faux Suede Square Buckle Flat Heel Flats shoes
- WANGZHAO Women's Bag, Shoulder Bag, Handbag, Skew Cross Bag Fashion, Bag, Simple Leisure.
- Nature Breeze BG36 Women Suede Fur Cuff Trim Shearling Wedge Bootie - Ice
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.