Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Merrell Mens Moab FST 2 Hiking shoes
- Gabor Women Pumps Metallic, (Platino Muschel) 65.152.62
- MBT SPORT SHOES BLACK 700743-03S KENURA
- BeautiFeel Women's pink in Black Suede bluesh Patent Leather - Size 37 M
- LOVDRAM Boots Men's Men'S Chelsea Booties Men'S Boots Martin Boots Pu Winter Help Retro High Top shoes Wild
- Adidas Unisex Kids’ 8 Gymnastics shoes
- Lacoste Men's Bayliss 119 1 CMA Trainers
- YAJIE-Boots, Men's Fashion Ankle Boots Waterproof Non-slip Outsole Casual High Top Boots(Warm Velvet Optional) (color Black, Size 8.5 UK)
- NIUMT Men's Leather shoes Fashion Daily Work Wedding shoes Comfortable Wear-Resistant Deodorant Breathable Lace-up shoes
- White White - Black Nike Women's Free Rn 2017 Le
- Spearss Elegant Women's High-Heels Soft Leather Low-top Solid Zipper Boots Hotsell
- Home Cotton Plush Slippers Women Indoor\ Floor Flat shoes
- InterestPrint Womens Slip On Canvas shoes Loafers Evil Eyes Girls Classic Casual Sneakers Flats
- Pilusooou Elegant Women's Weave Wedge With Pearls Across The Top Platform High Heels
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.