Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- SELCNG Hiking shoes Unisex Walking shoes Waterproof Walking shoes Men's Walking shoes with Outdoor Sports Hiking shoes Non-Slip Outsole
- Polar Womens Original Tall Gloss Winter Waterproof Wellies Rain Wellington Boots - 9 - NAO40 BL0208
- Blondo Womens Lexie Waterproof Winter Boot
- Pikolinos Womens Bootie Baqueira W9M-8972 Boot
- ZHRUI Men Women Running shoes Breathable Ultralight Walking Sneakers Couple Jogging Sport Athletic shoes (color Lake bluee, Size 5.5=39 EU)
- ECCO Men's Terrain Lite Multisport Outdoor shoes
- LOVDRAM Men'S Leather shoes Increased Casual Wild Super Fiber Leather Breathable Warm Student shoes White shoes Men'S shoes
- Baffin Men's Meltwater Waterproof Boot
- Stacy Adams Mens Stanwick Cap Toe Oxford Stanwick Cap Toe Oxford
- Grey snake Aerosoles A2 Women's Sketch Pad
- goldsmyth Women Slipper High Heels Summer Wild Summer Women shoes Word Buckle Simple Sandals
- Ting room New 2019 Pointed Toe Women Mules Suede Leather Flat shoes Women Pleated Women Summer shoes
- Alerghrg Fish Mouth Hollow Out Roma shoes Sapato Feminino Confort D952
- Meet at Corner-heeled-sandals Summer shoes Snake Print Ankle Strap Platform Women shoes Thin High Heels Sexy Pumps 2019
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.