Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Clarks Womens Hope Roxanne Loafer
- 1TO9 Womens Studded Fringed Platform Urethane Boots MNS03088
- AmoonyFashion Women's Kitten Heels Patent Leather Assorted color Buckle Open Toe Sandals
- Keds Women's Triumph MID Wool Fashion Sneakers
- RHFDVGDS Over the knee boots Ladies fall winter fashion boots chunky heels high heel boots with round head
- Puma Evospeed Star v4 Damen Sprintschuhe Track Spikes 188534 01
- Beaumens Women's Lace-up Platform High Heels Fake Leather Short Boots
- CASSOCK Women Handmade High Heel Boots Crosscriss Autumn Peep-Toe Knee Booties Cut-Out Long Fashion Boots shoes
- Women's Euro Soft by Sofft, Vesta High Heel Sandals
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.