Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Skechers Men's Ruffneck Hyvent Work Relaxed Fit Hi Top shoes Brown Camo 13
- Nike Mercurial Veloce II FG Soccer Cleat (Black, Hyper Pink) Sz. 11
- Patrizia Pepe Women's 2V7044A3LNW103 White Leather Sneakers
- Ambitious 7818 Sneakers Man Black 39
- Hudson Men's Houghton 3 Suede Ankle Boots
- Karrimor Mens Pallas Vent Walking shoes
- JCZR Men's Casual shoes Summer Breathable Versatile Business shoes A Pedal Set Foot Driving shoes
- Black Suede Sam Edelman Women's Hilty Fashion
- Nike 806556-413, Hiking Sneakers Man, bluee (Hyper Cobalt White Black Ghost Green), 47.5
- Mao YiE Women Shallow Pumps Office Pointed Toe Slip-On Dress shoes Low Heels Leather
- Women Leisure Sexy Flats Sandals Ladies Zipper Beach shoes
- Northside Womens Bishop Snow Boot
- DETAIWIN Women Canvas Loafers Breathable Upper Embroidery Leaves Soft Cushion Insole Lightweight Cozy Slip On Penny Casual Flats shoes
- BalaMasa Womens Ruched Fringe Solid Urethane Boots ABL10750
- AdeeSu Womens Chukka Solid Casual Leather Boots SXC03571
- VANELi Women's Bennet Ballet Flat
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.