Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Skechers Womens Bobs Squad - Metallic Fashion Sneaker
- Chx Gradient Sequins High Heels Pointed Shallow Mouth Sexy Women's shoes Stiletto Thin Nightclub Style Single shoes Fashion
- Charmarm colorful Summer Pineapples Pink Cute Womens Breathable Low Top Canvas Running shoes
- Autumn and Winter Women's Bag and Women's Single Shoulder Bag Fashion Handbag Slant Crossing Bag and Bag
- Marc Defang New York Women's Patent Leather High Heel Platforms Strappy Wedges
- BioNatura 24 FREGENECORAL Sandali Fregene Woman
- Seychelles Womens Total Relaxation Slide Sandal
- Santimon-Men's Comfortable Genuine Leather Driving shoes Horsebit Moccasins Loafer Doug shoes
- ASICS Womens Gel-Challenger 11 Tennis shoes
- Dansko Women's Professional Vine Embossed Clog
- SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Womens Khloe Fashion Boot
- Adidas Men's Hoops 2.0 Mid Basketball shoes
- GLSHI Men Fashion Sneakers Autumn Winter Hip Hop Street Dance shoes Lightweight High Top Running shoes
- WDDGPZYDX Designer Casual shoes Men Patchwork Outdoor Man Footwear Lightweight Breathable Men shoes Mesh Sneakers shoes
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.