Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Stay Warm Apparel Memory Foam Heated Slipper with Rechargeable Battery
- Ladies Booties, Thick Heel Square Head Simple Short Tube Chelsea Boots Women's Side Zipper Increased, Non-Slip Fashion Boots (color B, Size 35)
- Manebí Woman's Hamptons Suede bluee and Jute Espadrilla Sneaker
- New Rock NR M.MAG016 S30 Black - Boots, Magneto, Women
- Nike Men's Kaishi 2.0 (Gs) Running shoes
- Dunlop unisex purofort stc f q safety wellington boot
- Hunter Women's Original Tall Wellington Boot Mid-Calf Boots
- Saucony Originals Men's Jazz Low Pro Running shoes, Grey White, 7.5 Medium US
- Fila Men's F-13 Logo Fashion Sneakers
- White Pu Cambridge Select Women's 90s Low Top Lace-Up Glitter Striped Platform Flatform Fashion Sneaker
- DBQWTY Summer Flat-Soled Ladies Comfortable Walking Classic Cloth Sandals
- Cloth shoes, Flat Sole Embroidered shoes, Dancing shoes, Women's shoes-YU&Xin
- KemeKiss Women Boots Pull On Hidden Heel
- Gedigits Women's Dressy Strappy Open Toe Sandals - Buckle Cross Strap Solid color - Chunky High Heels Gladiators shoes White 5.5 M US
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.