Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- ASICS Women's dynamis Running shoes T7D6N
- Altama Aboottabad Trail Runner Tactical Low Top Combat Boot
- Gola Women’s Montreal Mirror Baltic gold Off Wht Trainers
- Marc New York by Andrew Marc Men's's Bergen Sneaker
- Malu shoes Men's Trainers black black
- Munich G-3 Pista, Men’s Slip On
- LUISETTI Men’s 0101 13 café Closed-Toe
- Chestnut color Men's and Women's Antirust Metal Buttons Winter Faux Fleece Inside Home shoes Fashionable Snow Boots Casual
- Milwaukee Leather Men's Waterproof 11 Harness Boot Square Toe Wide Black 8 EE
- GIY Women's Flip Flops Sandals Ladies Casual Leather Knot Flip Flops Mid Heel Comfort Outdoor Casual Flat Slide Thong Sandal
- T-JULY Women Flip Flops Flower Ladies Wedge Platform shoes Women Slippers Summer Beach Sandals
- Opr7 Live Pansy Purple Floral Charm Lightweight Running shoes for Women Sneaker Workout Comfort
- AdeeSu Womens Hollow Out Pointed-Toe Electroplate Heel Urethane Sandals SLC03329
- Refresh ID91 Women's Double Strap Sling Back Block Heel Dress Sandal
- August Jim Women Flats shoes Soft Leather Comfort Slip-on Casual Loafer for Women
- Ellie shoes 671-Josephina 6 Spherical Heel Sandal Black
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.