Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- XHD- Classic shoes Men's Classic Drive Loafers Casual Bows are Breathable and Comfortable Boat Moccasins
- Women's Leather shoes Leather Fall Winter Fashion Boots Ankle Boots Bootie Boots Thick Heel Pointed Boots Ankle Boots Martin Boots (color B-Keep Warm shoes, Size 36)
- GLOBALWIN Women's 1837 Black Winter Snow Boots 5.5M
- NCAA Nebraska Cornhuskers Women's 10-Inch Gameday Boots
- New Balance Unisex Adults’ Low-Top Sneakers
- Business Casual shoes Mens Leather shoes Cotton Cloth Oxford
- Winter Riding Boots Leather Waterproof Snow Boots
- Inov8 Trailroc 270 Running shoes
- Lacoste Men's Carnaby Evo 118 2 SPM Trainers
- Peanut Leather Eastland Men's Lumber Up Chukka Boot
- WYMBS Women's Slippers & Flip-Flops Summer Light Soles Leatherette Dress Casual Chunky Heel Rhinestone Walking,white,36
- FOR U DESIGNS Fashion Women's Swing Strength Fitness Walking Sneaker Platform shoes
- Rongzhi Womens Mid Calf Boot Thicken High Heels Pumps Platform Round Toe Pull On Party Dress Boots
- 1TO9 Womens Casual Closed-Toe Zip Urethane Boots MNS02754
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.