Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- XUANshoes M&M Women Belt Buckle Large Size Snow Boots Flat Scrub in The Tube Female Boots
- TENGYUFLY Women's Platform Wedges Oxfords Classic Casual Lace Up Mid Heels Wingtips Square Toe shoes (US5.5=EU37=23.3CM, Black)
- Corso Como Womens Elise Dress Sandal
- Florsheim Mens Estabrook Wingtip Oxford
- Riva Womens Provence Fish Women's Ballerina shoes Black Size UK 9 EU 42
- YGTT Men's Lebron XV Black gold Basketball shoes
- Pour La Victoire Womens Elsa Dress Sandal
- Mens Genuine Leather Slippers Sandals One word Retro slippers Summer comfortable beach shoes
- Kenneth Cole Men's Colvin B Low-Top Sneakers
- Adidas Men's Kakari Force Sg Rugby Boots
- Adidas Varial Low, Unisex Adults' Trainers
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.