Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Owaheson Platform Lace up Sneaker Casual Chunky Walking shoes High Top Women silverina Flag
- AmoonyFashion Women's Round-Toe Closed-Toe Kitten-Heels Boots with Slipping Sole and Rough Heels
- T-JULY Women's Wingtip Oxfords shoes - Dress Perforated Lace-up Low Heel Round Toe Retro shoes
- Women's Leather Winter Boot Breathable Non-Slip Classic Half Snow Boot,B,39
- T-JULY Russian Winter Boots for Women Winter shoes Female Comfortable Snow Boots
- T-JULY Women's High Heels Mid Calf Boots Autumn Pointed Toe Sexy Thin Heel Party Ladies shoes Zipper Fashion Footwear
- Kenneth Cole REACTION Womens Frost Jewel Thong Sandal Flat Sandal
- YVWTUC Men's Durable Training Basketball shoes Non-Slip Cosy Sneakers
- Riding Boots Square Mid Heel Round Toe Buckle Fur Platform Winter Knee High Boots Women Motorcycle Boot
- Alma en Pena Women's Brasilia Pony Hair Slingback Heels Yellow
- Hogan Women's Suede Leather Ankle Boots
- Summer Fashion Sandals Men Outdoor Leather Mesh Beach Breathable Mens shoes Brand Wear Casual Man shoes Big Size 36-45
- LOVDRAM Casual shoes New Men'S shoes Summer New Men'S shoes Fashion Tide shoes Fire Sports shoes Men'S Casual
- Jack & Jones Men's Siti Ankle Boots
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.