Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Owaheson Platform Lace up Sneaker Casual Chunky Walking shoes High Top Women Bones Dog Paw Prints
- Skechers Women's Bright Idea - Good Start, Sneakers, Natural, M
- Zarbrina Women Fur Lined Mid Calf Boots Fashion Fleece Round Toe Rubber Sole Short Plush Winter Warm shoes
- Women New Breathable Waterproof Wedges Platform Vulcanize Sneakers Female Pu Leather Casual shoes
- T-JULY Women's Platform Mid Calf Waterproof Fashion Winter Snow Boots
- Qupid Women Leatherette Peep Toe Perforated Slingback Chunky Heel Mule GF27
- Clarks Men's Tri Track Flow shoes
- Chaco Leather Flip Sandal - Women's
- Skechers Womens Go Run 400-14808 Walking shoes
- Tretorn Men's Garde Stovel Vinter GTX Work Boot
- Sandals, Ladies White Cross Belt Sandals - Bag with Flat Sandals - Casual Sandals - Daily PU Sandals
- Goodyear GYSHU1503, Men’s SRA Safety shoes, Multicolor (Multi), 10 UK (44 EU)
- Reebok Men's Classic Leather is Running shoes
- Men's Leather Low Cut shoes Loafer Flats Business shoes Boat shoes Driving shoes Comfort Flats Handmade Moccasin-Gommino
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.