Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- SK Studio Women's Leather Winter shoes Anti-Slip Warm Snow Boots
- Dr. Scholl's Womens Leader Flats
- Stamp Simple Pattern Slippers Non-Slip Quick-Drying Slippers for Womens
- Running-sun Pointed Toe Women Thigh High Long Boots Back Lace Up Over The Knee Boots Ladies Thick Heels
- Delicious Women Stiletto High Heels Slouchy Pointy Toe Knee High Boots Every
- Vince Camuto Women's KOLISSA Pumps
- Columbia Womens Vulc N Vent Slip Outdoor Uniform Dress shoes
- Nine West Women's Leapafaith Fabric Dress Pump
- Reebok Men's Speedlux 3.0 Running shoes
- FSJ Women Fashion Round Toe Chunky Heel Knee High Long Boots Multicolor Winter Zipper shoes Size 4-15 US
- SAS Womens Mystic Open Toe Casual Slingback Sandals, Black, Size 7.5
- Men Business Casual shoes Leather Work Oxford Black Brown Office Party Wedding Dress shoes
- ZYFXZ Work shoes Work shoes, safety shoes, comfortable anti-collision steel toe + steel plate embossed leather + breathable mesh PU injection outsole summer safety shoes (Size 8.5 UK)
- Faranzi Tuxedo Oxford Patent Leather Plain Toe Wedding Dress shoes for Men Lace up Comfortable Formal Business shoes
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.