Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Ofoot Women's Winter Slippers shoes Super Warm Faux Fur Lining Comfy Thickly Padded Memory Foam Anti-Slip TPR Soles (Large (9-10 B(M) US), Beige)
- Dekedasi Girls Womens Solid Rubber Sole Fur Lined Winter Boots
- Hoxekle Woman Hidden Height Increasing Slip On Casual Breathable Wedge Platform Sneaker Female Summer Fashion Loafers
- TRIVER FLIGHT Fashion-Sneakers Womens White
- ILHABELA HOLDINGS INC Melissa Womens Lip Flat Sandals
- H Williams Womens Crosby Ankle Boot
- KAANAS Womens Maragogi Flower Cutwork Sandal Sandal
- Men's shoes Microfiber Fall & Winter Martin Boots Lace Up High-Top Boots Dress shoes Business Formal shoes Casual Daily Walking shoes,D,43
- Schutz Womens Game Over Leather Pool Slide Sandals Leather Open Toe Casual Sl.
- Adidas Nemeziz 18+ FG Cleat Men's Soccer 9 bluee-White
- XUANshoes L&L Ladies Knee Boots Women's Boots Autumn and Winter Rough with Martin Boots Female Long Tube Boots
- Adidas Originals Men's Clima Cool 1 Fashion Sneaker
- Regatta Mens Samaris Mid II Hiking Boots
- Shiney Men's Genuine Leather Business Casual shoes Brock Carved Hollow Retro Breathable Low-Cut Tooling shoes
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.