Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- L@YC Women's High Heels Pointed Crossed Straps with 10cm Suede shoes
- Skechers Mens Porter Elden Oxford
- New Balance Womens 574v1 Art School Sneaker
- Baffin Women's Judy Snow Boots
- El Naturalista Mens N5273 Soft Grain-lux Suede Black El Viajero Slipper
- Base London Mens Metal Leather Boots Black
- Men's Dress Leather shoes Business Casual Leather shoes Men Formal Wedding Flat shoes Plus Size 38-47 Lace-up
- Adidas Freak X Carbon Mid Cleat - Men's Football
- Adidas Men's Lite Racer CLN
- ChengxiO Slippers Men's Sandals And Slippers 2019 New Summer Outdoor Beach Sandals Men's Trend Korean Version Of The Personality Outside The Fashion Wear (color Black, Size 250mm)
- Adidas Mens Gt Wensley Spzl
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.