Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Dockers by Gerli Women's 42xe201-790200 Low-Top Sneakers, 8
- GTVERNH Women's shoes Autumn Martin Boots Women Round Head Thick Heels Boots British Wind Chains Rivets Single Boot Heels
- Navy gold adidas Men's Icon 4 Metal Baseball Cleats
- NDB Men's Warm Memory Foam Suede Plush Shearling Lined Slip on Indoor Outdoor Clog House Slippers
- Santimon Dress shoes for Men Slip On Penny Loafers Leather Pointed Toe Formal Venetian-Style Slip On shoes
- Womens Boots with Zipper Block Heel shoes Fashion Ankle Booties for 2018 Fall & Winter
- Highest Heel The Women's Glow-111 6 Inch Platform Sandal
- Dr.Martens Mens 3989 5-Eyelet Leather shoes
- Hummel Unisex Adults’ Diamant Suede Low-Top Sneakers
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.