Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- G.H. Bass & Co. Men's Whitford
- Antelope Women's 867 Leather Narrow Cleavage Sandals
- MuMa Autumn The New Men's shoes Leisure Genuine Leather A Pedal Lazy shoes Comfortable Wild Drive shoes (color 4, Size EU43 UK9 CN44)
- QianHaoQJu Fashion Punk Style Lace Up Men's shoes Smooth PU Leather Prom Loafer Breathable Lined Oxfords with Rivets
- gold & Gravy Mens Push
- IGI&CO Men's Loafer Flats Black Black
- Clarks Torbay Mid, Mens Hi-Top
- gold Women's shoes with Hollowed-Out Cross-Ribbon high-Heeled Sandals
- Summer Waterproof Platform 14CM Hate High Pearl Sandals Super High Platform Sandals ZYW-651-15
- Aiweijia Ladies Sandals Open Toe Cutout Low Heel Wedge shoes with Front Zipper
- FANIMILA Women T Strap Heels Sandals shoes
- Liliana Women Strappy Elastane Harness Chunky Platform Heel Glamrock
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Leopard Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- New Balance Womens 1296v2 Tennis shoes
- Yopaseeur Women's Men Classic Canvas Flats Loafer shoes
- AllhqFashion Women's Imitated Suede Low Top Solid Lace-up High Heels Boots
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.