Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Kenneth Cole New York Womens Camelia X Slip on Mule Mule
- Rockport Womens Devona Darina Boot
- Fiesso by Aurelio Garcia FI-7421 Black bluee Leopard Velvet Slip on Loafer - European shoes Designs
- N°21 Women's 00119SSS00670063S0001 White Fabric Sandals
- Puma Men's Smash Leather Classic Sneaker
- Delicious Junction Otis Tan Ginger Mens Suede Formal shoes
- Nike Men's Hypervenomx Phelon Iii Dynamic Fit (Tf) Football Boots
- Hush Puppies Mens Lively Genius Lively Genius
- Rock Fall Ohm RF160 SB SRC EH Black Electrical Hazard Boa Lace Safety Boots PPE
- Particle Pink Nike Men's LF1 Duckboot '17 Casual shoes
- JQfashion Ladies'High-Heeled shoes Painted Leather Single shoes Shallow Slim-Heeled Sexy Night Club
- FAT BABY 2019 Summer Fashion Women Flat Platform shoes Woman Breathable Mesh Casual shoes Moccasin shoes Ladies shoes
- Women Boots Lace Up Solid Casual Ankle Boots Booties Round Toe Women shoes Winter Snow Boots
- WeenFashion Women's Patent Leather Pull-on Pointed Closed Toe No-Heel Checkered Flats-shoes
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.