A recently completed Monolithic Dome home shielded a family from a hurricane and came away unscathed. That’s the strength of a Monolithic Dome.
It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Judy Lynne South — loving wife of David B. South and beloved mother of ten. She died in Waxahachie, Texas, on Monday, February 25, 2019.
Forecasts predicted Hurricane Michael would land in Panama City as a strong, but still manageable, Category 3 hurricane. Employees of the Humane Society of Bay County — along with their families, friends, cats, and dogs — spent the day preparing to ride out the hurricane under the protection of their Monolithic Dome. As everyone settled in for the night, no one expected anything too severe. Then Hurricane Michael intensified into the strongest hurricane to ever hit the Florida panhandle.
- Touch Ups Women's Jane, Navy Glitter 7 M US
- Clarks Women's Clarkdale Arlo Boots in Dark Tan Suede
- Nike Boys' Force 1 Mid Ps Gymnastics shoes
- +2 Made in Loafers-shoes Mens Nubuck bluee 6 UK
- Shukun Men's boots Scrub Martin Boots Men'S High-Top Men'S shoes Warm Wild Boots Chelsea Boots Autumn And Winter
- Asics Gel-Solution Speed 3 Grass Rasen Tennis-shoes White Mens Trainers Sneaker shoes
- Icebug Men's Zeal3 RB9X Traction Running shoes
- bluee (Navy) Geox Women's D Nebula 4X4 B ABX A Ankle Boots
- Fanatical-Night 2019 Newest Slippers Real F-O-X R-accoon F-ur Slides Indoor Flip Flops Casual Sandals
- YU&Xin-with The Bold and Glossy Flat Women Sandals
- Women's Naturalizer, Scout leather low heel Sandals
- WeiPoot Women's Assorted color Low Heels Pull On Round Closed Toe Pumps-shoes
- Couple shoes, Autumn Sports shoes, Wild Casual Mesh Women's shoes, Non-Slip Wearable Casual Men's shoes
- Sam Carle Womens Pumps，Suede Fashion Pointed Toe Kitten Heel Solid color Wedding Party shoes
- GOBY Women's shoes 'Angel Wings Slip-On Espadrille' Memory Foam HV1566
- GIY Women's Lace Over The Knee Riding Boots Comfy Vegan Suede Wide-Calf Comfy Low Block Heel Thigh High Boots
Facing west toward the Front Range of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, The Vanguard School in Colorado Springs provides a dramatic foreground thanks to its royal blue sports field and the dome structure situated nearby. The 20,000-square foot Monolithic Dome houses twelve classrooms and two science labs for the school’s 215 seventh and eighth graders. “It looks cool,” says student Ciera. “A lot of people see it and wonder what that thing is and I get to tell them it’s the junior high building!”
I was not a bit afraid during Hurricane Michael. A South Florida newspaper said there were sustained winds of 185+ mph and gusts of 201 mph. I believe that as I watched the neighbor house explode and saw trees twist and fly apart. Debris pounded the dome viciously. My hurricane windows were fractured but held so no rain entered.
shoes Men's Modern shoes Uneven Upper PU Leather Lace Up Pointed Toe Breathable Lined Oxfords Leather shoes
Hurricane Michael smashed a power transformer into Margaret Clayton’s caterpillar shaped Monolithic Dome home. The home is a few miles southeast of Mexico Beach in Port Saint Joe, Florida. Clayton stayed in her home during the hurricane. Everything was going well — until her neighbor’s house exploded.
Nike Womens Downshifter 8 Running Trainers 908994 Sneakers shoes
Men's shoes Leather 2018 New Driving shoes Fashion Business Casual Men shoes Leather Driving shoes Lazy shoes (color Brown, Size 42)U.S.Polo Women's Niva Fashion Sandals Jeans brownHYLFF Sneaker Men Running shoes Sport,Outdoors Running shoes Running Mountain shoes Gym Running Comfortable Travel shoes Women
Hundreds of dome fans toured the Monolithic Dome Research Park on Saturday, October 20. After weeks of constant rain, the weather turned sunny, and it was a beautiful day. Even the with all the mud and standing water, people toured the offices, shops, and Bruco: The Texas Italian Caterpillar.
We haven’t reached any dome owners in the area hit by Hurricane Michael. The city manager of Panama City Beach, Florida, was on NPR this morning talking about the damage. He said his city fared okay, but the area around Mexico Beach — east of Panama City Beach — was devastated. Widespread power failures, destroyed cell towers, and damaged infrastructure is making communication difficult.
Years ago, a late night fire started next to a 10,000-ton urea storage in Channelview, Texas. It consumed three wood structures built against the Monolithic Dome. Over 300 gallons of transformer oil fueled the blaze. For an hour, strong winds blew the inferno directly over the dome.
Skechers Men's Flex Advantage- First Team Trainers
ZHRUI Boy's Men's Snake Stripe Slip-on Leisure Loafers (color Brown, Size 5.5 UK)ISOTONER Men's Microsuede Moc Flat, Black, 11 M US
SRY-Fashion shoes Leather Speed Slip On Breathable Whippersnapper Leisure Driving Loafers for Men Round Toe Oxfords Casual Walking Penny shoes
Lotto Men's Zenith III Running shoes
JUJIANFU-shoes Men's Simple Business Oxford Casual British Style Low Upper Lacing Formal shoes
There are so many domes around the Monolithic Dome Research Park that for the first time the Monolithic Dome Builders Workshop was held out-of-town — mostly. Over 20 students attended the Fall 2018 workshop. They built two, 20-foot diameter domes and one concrete-only Ecoshell in nearby Dawson, Texas.
KANGLE Outdoor Men Hiking shoes Waterproof Breathable Desert Training Sneakers Anti-Slip Trekking shoes for Walking, Travelling,Camping,Biking
WLFHM Slippers, Summer, Handmade, Men's, Beach Slippers, Flip-Flops
Dome fan, Harry Maldonado, shared this video of his recent visit to a monolithic dome home in Colorado. We believe this home was constructed by Mert Hull near Colorado Springs.
OOFOS Unisex Adults' Ooahh Slide Sandal