A recently completed Monolithic Dome home shielded a family from a hurricane and came away unscathed. That’s the strength of a Monolithic Dome.
It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Judy Lynne South — loving wife of David B. South and beloved mother of ten. She died in Waxahachie, Texas, on Monday, February 25, 2019.
Forecasts predicted Hurricane Michael would land in Panama City as a strong, but still manageable, Category 3 hurricane. Employees of the Humane Society of Bay County — along with their families, friends, cats, and dogs — spent the day preparing to ride out the hurricane under the protection of their Monolithic Dome. As everyone settled in for the night, no one expected anything too severe. Then Hurricane Michael intensified into the strongest hurricane to ever hit the Florida panhandle.
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren Women's Jolie
- Snake Printing Party Wedding shoes Sexy Pointed Toe high Heels Pumps Women shoes
- Calaier Womens Caforty Shiny Luxury Classic Leopard Print T Strap Rivet Studded Ankle Strap Pointed Toe 0.5CM Flat Buckle Flats
- Damita K Round Toe Platform Stiletto High Heel Classic Professional Pumps
- Women's Long Boot，Over-Knee Women Boots Round Toe High Heels Female Boots Zip shoes Black (color A, Size 38)
- Adidas Originals Country OG Womens Sneakers shoes
- 2019 New Mens Casual shoes Leather Lace-up shoes Summer Comfort Breathable Driving shoes Sneakers White Black,B,40
- MedzRE Men's Cap Toe Lace up Derby Dress Leather shoes Oxfords
- Yellow Box Olivia Women US 6.5 Black Platform Sandal
- JumpSoles v5.0 Plyometric Jump Training shoes Platforms MEDIUM Mens 8-10.5
- K-Swiss Men's Gen-k Icon Knit CEO Sneaker
- Zxcvb High Top Waterproof Outdoor Fur Lined Winter Warm shoes Ankle Booties for Men Women
- Bata Industrials 711-5684765 Bright 020, S1P Rubber sole Safety shoes
- New Balance Women Sneakers RK Black RK black WRT580RK
- Adidas Originals I5923 shoes Men's Casual
- Brown Wax Grainy Marc Joseph New York Men's Mens Genuine Leather Atlantic Loafer Driving Style Loafers
Facing west toward the Front Range of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, The Vanguard School in Colorado Springs provides a dramatic foreground thanks to its royal blue sports field and the dome structure situated nearby. The 20,000-square foot Monolithic Dome houses twelve classrooms and two science labs for the school’s 215 seventh and eighth graders. “It looks cool,” says student Ciera. “A lot of people see it and wonder what that thing is and I get to tell them it’s the junior high building!”
I was not a bit afraid during Hurricane Michael. A South Florida newspaper said there were sustained winds of 185+ mph and gusts of 201 mph. I believe that as I watched the neighbor house explode and saw trees twist and fly apart. Debris pounded the dome viciously. My hurricane windows were fractured but held so no rain entered.
Z.L.F Men's Formal Handmade shoes Classic Matte PU Leather Upper Lace Up Breathable Lined Oxfords shoes
Hurricane Michael smashed a power transformer into Margaret Clayton’s caterpillar shaped Monolithic Dome home. The home is a few miles southeast of Mexico Beach in Port Saint Joe, Florida. Clayton stayed in her home during the hurricane. Everything was going well — until her neighbor’s house exploded.
LOVDRAM Casual shoes High Cotton shoes Warm Plus Velvet Cotton shoes Sports shoes Men'S shoes Snow Boots Non-Slip
RENMEN Men's shoes Flying Weave Light Casual Running shoes Tidal shoes Breathable Autumn Summer Sports shoes 39-45, blueeU.S.POLO ASSN. Men's Loafer Flats Beige BeigeGHFJDO Men Outdoor Hiking Trekking Sandals,Summer Closed Toe Hook Loop Mesh & PU Upper Adjustable Heel Strap Sandals,Walking Beach shoes
Hundreds of dome fans toured the Monolithic Dome Research Park on Saturday, October 20. After weeks of constant rain, the weather turned sunny, and it was a beautiful day. Even the with all the mud and standing water, people toured the offices, shops, and Bruco: The Texas Italian Caterpillar.
We haven’t reached any dome owners in the area hit by Hurricane Michael. The city manager of Panama City Beach, Florida, was on NPR this morning talking about the damage. He said his city fared okay, but the area around Mexico Beach — east of Panama City Beach — was devastated. Widespread power failures, destroyed cell towers, and damaged infrastructure is making communication difficult.
Years ago, a late night fire started next to a 10,000-ton urea storage in Channelview, Texas. It consumed three wood structures built against the Monolithic Dome. Over 300 gallons of transformer oil fueled the blaze. For an hour, strong winds blew the inferno directly over the dome.
XTI Men's 46417 Taupe Lace-Up Flats brown brown 6.5
ZHRUI Boy's Men's Checked Slip-on Dark bluee Leisure Spring Boat shoes Loafers UK 8 (color -, Size -)Hhgold Sport Outdoor Sandals Summer Men's Leather Slipper Beach Thick Lower Non-Slip Breathable Flip Flops, LIGHTBROWN, 41 (color Black, Size 38)
SRY-shoes Men's Simple Oxford Business Soft Lace-up shoes Round Toe Casual Leather shoes
Onitsuka Tiger Aaron NAVY LIME - US 6.5 - EUR 39.5 - CM 25
JUJIANFU-shoes Men's Fashion Business Oxfords Casual shoes Lace up Pointed Toe Low Top Leisure shoes Heightening shoes
There are so many domes around the Monolithic Dome Research Park that for the first time the Monolithic Dome Builders Workshop was held out-of-town — mostly. Over 20 students attended the Fall 2018 workshop. They built two, 20-foot diameter domes and one concrete-only Ecoshell in nearby Dawson, Texas.
Northwest Territory CAMO -Mens Camouflage Waterproof Walking Boot
Bigassets Men's Winter Autumn Leather Martin Boots Lace-up Boots
Dome fan, Harry Maldonado, shared this video of his recent visit to a monolithic dome home in Colorado. We believe this home was constructed by Mert Hull near Colorado Springs.
Summer sandal man slip slipper