A recently completed Monolithic Dome home shielded a family from a hurricane and came away unscathed. That’s the strength of a Monolithic Dome.
It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Judy Lynne South — loving wife of David B. South and beloved mother of ten. She died in Waxahachie, Texas, on Monday, February 25, 2019.
Forecasts predicted Hurricane Michael would land in Panama City as a strong, but still manageable, Category 3 hurricane. Employees of the Humane Society of Bay County — along with their families, friends, cats, and dogs — spent the day preparing to ride out the hurricane under the protection of their Monolithic Dome. As everyone settled in for the night, no one expected anything too severe. Then Hurricane Michael intensified into the strongest hurricane to ever hit the Florida panhandle.
- Hi-Tec Mens Ox Discovery Mid I Wp Hiking Boot
- Polar Womens Adjustable Back Tall Waterproof Winter Rain Wellies Wellington Boots - Black - 6-37 - CD0013
- CHAMARIPA Leather Elevator shoes for Men, 2.95 Taller Oxfords shoes
- Dansko Women's Xp 2.0 Clog
- HKM Winter Thermal Boots -Husky
- Adidas Unisex Adults' F5 TRX Fg Football Boots
- ZHRUI Men shoes Chelsea Cow Suede Boots Formal High Top Ankle Work Dress Low Heel Oxfords Botas (color Grey, Size 8=42 EU)
- Lakai Unisex's Footwear Griffin Slate SUEDESize 5.5 Tennis shoes, Suede, M US
- Eastland Men's Jett Ankle Boot
- White Thick Plush Gcanwea Thick High Heels Women Motorcycle Boots Cross Tied Pu Zip Round Toe Footwear Mid Calf Female Boot Platform Winter shoes to Wear with Dress Smart for Girls Black Short Plush 4 M US Boots
- WANGFANG Sandals Women's Half Slippers, Summer Wild Baotou High Heel Slippers Pointed shoes, White Black (color White, Size US8 EU39 UK6 MX5.5 CN39)
- EIGKASL Printed Non-Slip Slippers Slide flip Flop Sandals Alfa-Romeo-Symbol-Logo-Summer Stylish for Womens
- BIGTREE Warm Long Boots Women Faux Suede Fur Black Zipper Fall Winter Elegant Knee High Boots
- MEIZOKEN Womens Bohemian Beaded String Flat Sandals Rhinestone Ankle Wrap Thong Flip Flops Summer Beach shoes
Facing west toward the Front Range of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, The Vanguard School in Colorado Springs provides a dramatic foreground thanks to its royal blue sports field and the dome structure situated nearby. The 20,000-square foot Monolithic Dome houses twelve classrooms and two science labs for the school’s 215 seventh and eighth graders. “It looks cool,” says student Ciera. “A lot of people see it and wonder what that thing is and I get to tell them it’s the junior high building!”
I was not a bit afraid during Hurricane Michael. A South Florida newspaper said there were sustained winds of 185+ mph and gusts of 201 mph. I believe that as I watched the neighbor house explode and saw trees twist and fly apart. Debris pounded the dome viciously. My hurricane windows were fractured but held so no rain entered.
Sneakers men's casual shoes high-top fashion white wear men's shoes
Hurricane Michael smashed a power transformer into Margaret Clayton’s caterpillar shaped Monolithic Dome home. The home is a few miles southeast of Mexico Beach in Port Saint Joe, Florida. Clayton stayed in her home during the hurricane. Everything was going well — until her neighbor’s house exploded.
Spring Men's Crocodile Leather shoes Business Fashion Casual shoes
YUBINxiuxianxie Summer Korean Version Of The Trend Of Casual shoes Peas A Pedal Lazy White shoes Men's shoes Breathable Half-draw Canvas shoes Canvas shoes Men (color Yellow, Size 43)Hiking shoes Men Waterproof Black Lightweight Military Boots High-top Combat Boots Outdoor Tactical BootsPuma Tsugi Shinsei Unisex Trainers
Hundreds of dome fans toured the Monolithic Dome Research Park on Saturday, October 20. After weeks of constant rain, the weather turned sunny, and it was a beautiful day. Even the with all the mud and standing water, people toured the offices, shops, and Bruco: The Texas Italian Caterpillar.
We haven’t reached any dome owners in the area hit by Hurricane Michael. The city manager of Panama City Beach, Florida, was on NPR this morning talking about the damage. He said his city fared okay, but the area around Mexico Beach — east of Panama City Beach — was devastated. Widespread power failures, destroyed cell towers, and damaged infrastructure is making communication difficult.
Years ago, a late night fire started next to a 10,000-ton urea storage in Channelview, Texas. It consumed three wood structures built against the Monolithic Dome. Over 300 gallons of transformer oil fueled the blaze. For an hour, strong winds blew the inferno directly over the dome.
Adidas Mens Nitrocharge 2.0 World Cup 2014 Firm Ground Football Boots shoes White
IKENIP Mens Womens Water Sports shoes Quick Dry Barefoot Outdoor Aqua Socks Pool Beach Walking Yoga Swim shoesDiadora Adults' Kick Gymnastics shoes
Men's shoes Men's Sandals Beach Sandals Young flip-Flops wear Men's Sandals Beach shoes Outdoor Breathable Non-Slip Slippers
Panoply Lautaret Winter Workwear Fur Lined Boots Non Safety (UK 10.5 EU 45)
LOVDRAM Boots Men's Martin Boots Men'S Fashion New Low Cut Lace Leather Boots Casual Tooling Boots Men'S Wild Short Boots Men
There are so many domes around the Monolithic Dome Research Park that for the first time the Monolithic Dome Builders Workshop was held out-of-town — mostly. Over 20 students attended the Fall 2018 workshop. They built two, 20-foot diameter domes and one concrete-only Ecoshell in nearby Dawson, Texas.
Dockers by Gerli Men's 42li014-780200 Low-Top Sneakers
Amblers Safety Mens FS7 Goodyear Welted Safety Boot
Dome fan, Harry Maldonado, shared this video of his recent visit to a monolithic dome home in Colorado. We believe this home was constructed by Mert Hull near Colorado Springs.
Men's Casual Sneakers Desert Combat Comfort Running shoes Walking Gym shoes hiking shoes Walking Vacation,White,42