Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- FLYSXP Women's High Heels Hot Diamond High Heel Sandals Beads String Hollow Sexy Suede shoes Daily Outdoor Party Women's shoes (color Apricot, Size 35)
- J Slides Womens Harry Sneaker
- Top Moda Women's Siera-82 Thong Sandals Fashion shoes
- Yoki Dylan Women's Lace Up Two Tone Combat Style Calf Rain Duck Boots
- Steve Madden Women's Declairw Heeled Sandal
- Sanuk Womens Yoga Sling 3 Sandal
- Men's Leather shoes Lace-up Casual Derbys Smart shoes
- GUESS Fl5Crtlea12 Womens Synthetic Trainer in Black Silver
- Dunham Men's Black Johnson 7 D(M) US
- New Balance Womens Suede Low Top Sneakers
- Rieker Men's 11615-24 Obermaterial Leder Derbys
- @Sandals Summer Korean Version Of The Trend Slippers Men'S Character Drag Anti Skid Personality Fashion, Wear Beach Men'S
- Skechers Men's Diameter-Nerves Loafer, Black, 8.5 Medium US
- Nautilus 1708 Comp Toe No Exposed Metal EH Athletic shoes
- Ferrini Men's Lizard Vamp Western Boot
- Black Rivets Women's Winter Warm Lining Rivet Buckle Snow Boots Fashion Style Waterproof Slip-on Zip Ankle Bootie
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.