Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- T-JULY Foldable Ballet shoes for Women, Comfy Slip On Cute Bowknot Dress Flats
- T-JULY Women shoes Pumps High Heels Mules Pearl Rhinestone Decoration Pointed Toe Women Heeld Pumps Wedding Party shoes
- Nine West Womens Speak Up Closed Toe Slide Flats
- Nine West Womens Pristine Synthetic Sneaker
- Netursho Women Warm Snow Boots, Winter Anti-Slip Ankle Booties Waterproof Slip On Warm Fur Lined Sneaker
- CJC shoes Fashion Pointed Single shoes Female Fine with Dating High Heel shoes (color A, Size EU38 UK5.5)
- Clarks Women's Raisie Arlie Loafer
- Steve Madden Womens Smile Loafer
- Champion CC Corso Como Womens Vickee Royal bluee Suede 6 M
- Adidas Pureboost R M Unisex Running Trainers Sneakers (UK 4 US 4.5 EU 36 2 3, Dark bluee White Bb0814)
- Dimmi Women's Hari Om Rubber Ballet Flat
- ZHRUI Men and Women Winter Thermal Sport shoes Winter Black Fur Sport (color bluee Mesh, Size 10=45 EU)
- ZHRUI Men Canvas Boots Casual Fashion High-top Comfortable Sneakers (color bluee, Size 7 UK)
- QYQyx Willington Men's Rain Boots, Low Waterproof Non-Slip Plastic Rain Boots
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.