Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- AmoonyFashion Women's Pull-On Low-Heels PU Solid Pointed Closed Toe Pumps-shoes
- Millffy 2018 Summer Floral Print Cotton Slippers Japanese Yellow Daisy Flowers Ladies shoes Thong Slippers
- Refresh Women's Brown Zip Up Mid Heel Slouch Calf Boot
- Owaheson Lace-up Sneaker Training shoes Mens Womens Tanzania Flag
- LFL by Lust for Life Women's L-Delight Dress Sandal
- BalaMasa Womens High-Heel Zipper Platform Round-Toe Black Suede Boots ABL09675 - 5.5 B(M) US
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.